|EMAIL - (copy and paste)|
Commission an artist
|Sizes in Cms||Sizes in Inches||Oils/Acrylics
|11 x 11||4" x 4"||$60 special offer in small pet portraits of one subject in watercolour,pen and ink only for limited time|
|30 x 20||12" x 8"||$350||$80||
|40 x 30||16" x 12"||$490||$80||
|45 x 60||24" x 18"||$690||$110||$450||$650||$80|
|76 x 50||30" x 20"||$1,200||$120||
not suitable these sizes
|76 x 60||30" x 24"||$1,290||$120||N/A||N/A|
|121 x 91||48" x 36"||$1,650||$170||N/A||N/A|
|182 x 121||72" x 48"||$3,950||$170||N/A||N/A|
- Large highly detailed backgrounds of large family group cost more for the background
- If requiring Large Family Portrait on limited budget - consider asking for Pencil head studies in 45 x 60 cms range
- Shipping - see Postage and Handling on left
How to Commission a Portrait Artist
The Process to Commission,Order a Portrait
Once you order a Portrait
You pay a deposit or the full price. A time will be given for when the portrait will be ready. A phone call or an email with a progress photo will be sent of how it is progressing and what you would like corrected or altered. A time is then made to pick up the painting or information when and where it will be shipped to.
How long does the Portrait take to complete?
This will depend on what you order but I try to allow about 2 to 3 weeks to complete a portrait. I have gotten some rushed through in less time but I prefer to allow more time to perfect the painting. I take great pride in my work and want my work to always be the very best in skill and materials. Client satisfaction is of paramount importance to me. No painting is sold unless the client is totally satisfied with the work. If a client is having their work ordered from interstate or overseas then they will view the work via email to allow me to correct any areas they are not satisfied with before
Pricing Structure for Portrait Commissions
Pricing is determined after a private consultation contact for a free quote on your portrait:Email:Cynthia Hargraves or Phone:0488 288 512 . Once a commission is agreed upon a deposit of half the total sum is required to be paid.
In Australia this can be paid by direct credit,bank cheque(from Australia only), cash or Paypal Overseas this can be done in 3 ways - Bank cheque in Australian Bank Draft dollars,or Paypal.
1. By PayPal Most of our clients find it easier to pay on-line using Paypal. Payment can be made without opening a Paypal account by using any of the above credit cards. Just make your purchase choice and follow on-screen instructions This is a secure, fast, online facility enabling you to use any of the more popular credit or debit cards. A confirmation email will be sent to you immediately and, because we do not have to wait for cheques to 'clear', your order is usually sent the following day. If you do not have a Paypal account and prefer to have one do not worry. Setting up an account is easy and only takes a few minutes. Just click on: https://www.paypal.com/
2. Within Australia many people prefer to pay via Direct Debit while overseas commissions prefer paying by paypal.
3. Once the deposit is paid work is begun on your portrait and email versions of the work in progress is sent to you. Once the work is completed and both parties are happy with the commission the remaining total sum is paid and shipped or collected as previously agreed upon
Some of the below factors might help you further in deciding on commissioning a portrait within Australia or from Australia to ship overseas.
Shopping Online Gift Ideas -ASK for a GIFT VOUCHERS by clicking - Gift Voucher
If you are looking for that unique special personalised present consider using this service for some of these ideas that will provide an unusual, thoughtful and very loving gifts.
Special Occasions: mother's day, fathers day, christmas for men, women, girl friends, children, pets; valentines day, birthday, unique, unusual Anniversary ideas for 25th wedding anniversary, 40th wedding anniversary, 50th wedding anniversary; unusual, unique wedding ideas, baby shower, graduation, 21st birthday, 40th birthday, 60th birthday, first day at school, best christmas.
Others; sympathy, unusual romantic gift for mom, dad; birthday ideas for women, personalized gifts online, last minute ideas, baby portrait, traditional anniversary, last minute presents, romantic, holiday present ideas-set at your favourite location, corporate, cool gifts